Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Only one month to go… the ‘to-do’ list is narrowing, but there is still much left to finish.
- Downsize house (had final Moving Sale last week)
- Sell car (we are now a Metro family)
- Hire replacement at work (he starts on Monday 2nd)
- Doctor’s visit (we have lots of Malaria meds)
- Moving notifications (family, friends, kids at OB, miscellaneous companies know we are making our move)
- Our new home at St. Mary Kevin (if not done, should be completed by the end of July)
Still yet to do:
- Find renter for house
- Receive travel visa
- Get Antwain’s admission acceptance at International School
- Say good-bye to Operation Breakthrough
- Spend time with special friends and family (there are times I wonder how I will really manage to say goodbye…must be strong!)
This last month will be about spending time with those I love. It will be bittersweet to say a temporary goodbye to so many friends and family here in America and then be embraced with so much love and welcome from our friends in Uganda. However, I do not doubt that we are making the right move.
Ready or not August, here we come!